In order to combat certain problems, these rules have been established.
- Anonymous vandalism of a page will result in a ban of one year. No exceptions.
- Registered users may only receive a month ban for first offenses, depending upon the severity of the vandalism and mod discretion.
- Vandalism includes both the addition of objectionable items, as well as destructive deletion.
- Do not leave messages in the article.
- Do not use opinions in the article.
- No edit warring. If you and another editor disagree, discuss it in the comments/talk pages.
- No badge hunting. Unnecessary editing (e.g. adding unneeded spaces) to a row of pages in order to get enough edits for more credit points will be considered spam/vandalism.
- No use of bots unless authorized by an admin.
- Do your best to use proper spelling and grammar when editing.
- Editing something simply because "Wikipedia does it that way", "other wikis do it that way" or something similar is NOT a valid reason for an edit and is frowned upon.
- If you are unsure if something should be added to the wiki, post it in the comments/talk pages first, and let the community decide.
- Using multiple accounts or anonymous posting to pretend to be two separate people is grounds for a month-long ban.
- No spamming, either in articles, comments, forums, or on userpages. Advertise somewhere else.
- Blatantly abusive behavior is unacceptable. Depending on the user's behavior, mods may issue a warning before taking disciplinary action.
- Hate speech such as racial or sexual slurs are grounds for immediate banning.
- Anonymous users operating from the same IP address will be viewed and treated as the same user. Make an account to keep less well-behaved users from making you look bad.
- Even if you are the only one on your IP address, if you plan on contributing to the wiki, why not make an account anyway?
- Posts of "First!" and similar behavior are not acceptable, and will be removed.
- Replying to old posts (a.k.a. necromancy) is prohibited, and the comment will be removed unless it adds to the conversation.
- Piracy is not to be advocated or otherwise encouraged on this wiki. This includes links.
- It can get to be a headache, so let's try not to bring it up unless absolutely necessary, ok?
Users whose behavior does not meet the standards of the wiki may receive a warning. If problems with the user persist, they may have their editing rights revoked, be suspended, or even banned, depending on the severity of the issues.